Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Blake is 6 Months Old Today!!
















Is this the happiest kid or what?!! I think he knows how cool he is now that he's a whole 6 months old!! Actually, Blake thinks it's hilarious now when mom fake sneezes so I caught these pictures during a "sneezing episode." Not much positive adoption news at this point - STILL waiting on lost documents. We have hired an adoption attorney so hopefully we'll actually feel like we're in communication with someone after tomorrow. Enjoy happy baby!

2 comments:

yaravi said...

Blake is so cute in his 6 month pics! I love his cheeks and his smile:) I am so happy that you are able to be with him during this time. I really enjoy reading your posts and I'm praying for all the paperwork to go through quickly. Lots of love, Yaravi

Elise Kingman said...

Chris -
Linda Harter sent us the link to your blog. We are SO happy for you guys. Boy, time flies. We have been in Minnesota for 5 years - but think of you often. Congratulations!! Keep in touch!
~Elise & Woody Kingman