Saturday, November 17, 2007

PGN IS STILL DECIDING ON OUR CASE :(








Yes, this is the latest news. The meeting went well (from what we heard), however we were informed that Barrios (the sub general attorney who signs us out of PGN) is still deciding if we'll be approved right away or not. Apparently he is on a power trip (since the error has been fixed) and he is just going to take his time at deciding. Seriously, I don't get it. We were told that by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, we should have a resolution of some sort. It will probably be that we sit in PGN for 3 more weeks for NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I'm venting. We're going on 10 (wait maybe 11) weeks in PGN. They're saying now that the mispelled attorney's name was made by the attorney. Hmm...that makes sense. The attorney spelled his own name wrong. Sure. Please pray that next Tuesday or Wednesday (don't even know why those days were designated) we will be out or we'll know at that time that we'll be out shortly. My roommate Amanda got out of PGN on Friday. Another friend on Tuesday of last week. We should be next I hope. Anyway, sorry to be the bearer of not-so-great news. We're still hanging in there and Blake is still climbing into closets. Chris and I both want a girl soon after this, but honestly, I'm not sure I could deal with this process again. We'll see though. I'm sure I'll change my mind. Thinking of you all. Here are some gorgeous scenery pictures that help me smile!

2 comments:

Rebecca and Shannon said...

Hey Williams family--I'm sorry PGN is stretching this out for you. :( Hang in there. We're praying for you!!!

DDBBmom said...

Hi, I was reading Katie's blog and noticed the name Blake~I have a son Blake so I was drawn to it and ended up here. I'm sorry you are stuck in PGN for so long. I also adopted from Guatemala and was stuck in PGN for 11 weeks and hated it.
I wanted to tell you that I also live in Sammamish! :) It's such a small world.
Best wishes to you! Denise