Saturday, August 25, 2007

Back in the States and Missing our Boy :(

Well, Melaine and I arrived safe back in the states on the 21st. Although it is wonderful to see my husband, drink Starbucks Coffee and see family and friends, we can't get our mind off of Blake. I spent almost 2 months in Antigua and leaving him was SO hard. We know he is in wonderful hands with his loving foster family though. A friend of ours just got out of PGN in a little less than 8 weeks with no kick outs so we are hopeful for this time frame as well. Right now the plan is for me to return to stay with Blake until we bring him home around October 13th (hopefully we'll just be getting out of PGN). This time, Kaylie might come with me! I can't wait for the other sis to meet her new baby nephew. We miss him SOOOO much. I can't post pictures right now and I know you're all waiting for them, but I promise when I return from Canada (where I'm with my husband right now), I will post more. Thank you all for your encouraging and thoughtful comments to the blog while I was gone. They were appreciated.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you don't mind, Michelle passed along your blog for us to see. Through tear filled eyes I cannot tell you how happy I am for you and Chris. That little boy is an absolute angel. What an incredible experience for all of you! We can't wait to meet Blake...welcome him home in good ole Williams stle! Hugs to you all XOXO The Griffin's (Chrissy and Eli)