Monday, July 16, 2007

Hola!
















Hello! How is everyone's summer going? Since it is the rainy season here in Guatemala the weather is fairly unpredictable. We are missing the hot summer days in Washington! Yesterday we had rain almost all day and it was overcast. Today, on the other hand, it is sunny with blue skies! Go figure. We're so sad today because it is Grandma Bennett's last day with us. She has been so helpful with Blake and we've had so much fun together that it will be hard to see her go tomorrow morning. We'll be lonely once again until Aunt Melaine arrives on August 14th! We can't wait and of course, she is overjoyed to be coming to meet her new nephew! I've been a little homesick lately and especially missing Chris and our dogs. Please continue posting us comments because I swear, they are all I have to keep my going! They make my day when I've been having a hard day missing you all. Not much else to write about today except that I can't wait to come home already!!! Love you all and missing you. Enjoy these new pictures of Blake in his Sunday best!

3 comments:

Marne said...

Hola!! Lara you look beautiful. Motherhood looks great on you! We are so proud of you and want you stay strong through this process. We are saying many prayers for you and Blake's safe and quick return to the US. Hang in there.

Love, Aunt Marne

angie angel said...

Hi Lara,

I finally figured out how to post to your blog. I love seeing the pictures of you and Blake. You are a natural at being a mom. I am so glad that Melanie is going to be able to visit you. That will be great! I hope you're not stressing out too much about your decision to leave or stay. Things always have a way of working out and if you stay longer now and need more time once you get him home where there's a will there's a way. We can always throw a fundraiser or huge garage sale so you do what you feel is right. I love you and am thinking of you each day. You're in my prayers!

yaravi said...

Hi Lara!

Blake is so lucky to have you for his mama. He looks like such a happy baby. I love the pictures and your comments. We're all thinking about you and hoping for the best! Give Blake a big kiss for me and a pinch on his cheeks that are so gorditos ( not too hard!)
Lots of love,
Yaravi